- Whispers from the ocean, moon and stars
- Wonderful whales, delightful dolphins, majestic moons
- Astronomy and tales from the sacred sites
These are just some of the incredible experiences you will have on this once in a lifetime adventure to the Canary Islands.
Alison and Amanda will facilitate this totally unique experience, along with Jay a highly accomplished Yacht Master aboard a luxury sailing yacht.
This ten day ocean adventure includes on land visits to explore the sacred sights of the Canaries:-
- The Black Madonna
- The Pyramids at Guimar
- El Drago Millenario – the thousand year old dragon tree
- The Castillo de San Miguel at Garachico
- The incredible Luna landscape of Mount Teide
- Jurassic age forests on La Gomera
On the Ocean you will experience:-
- The Luna eclipse on the Atlantic Ocean near to The Valley of the Kings on La Gomera
- Swim/snorkel with turtles in Turtle Bay on Tenerife
- Whale and dolphin watching off the stunning coastlines of the two islands
- Cool off in the crystal clear waters of Masca Bay
- Helm the ship and experience sailing as a metaphor for life
Price £ 1800* pp sharing a twin cabin.
- Accommodation in twin cabins on the boat
- Lunch and soft drinks when on the boat
- Transport on the islands as necessary
- Entrance fees where applicable to sacred sites
- Transfers to and from the boat
- Travel insurance
- Evening meals
Amanda is very familiar with both islands having been a regular visitor over the past 25 years so will be able to share her knowledge of the little known hidden gems.
For further information and full itinerary of this amazing trip please contact us now. Due to the nature of this trip the party size will be small and exclusive.